Re: A problem with "placing grace notes between arpeggios and chords"

From: Edward Neeman
Subject: Re: A problem with "placing grace notes between arpeggios and chords"
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2017 17:09:35 -0500

Wonderful!

So, if I understand correctly, the optional argument is the index
number (starting at 0) of the notes in the chord?

While I can see that may be useful, personally I would prefer to
rearrange the chord order...

Thanks,
Edward

Dr. Edward Neeman
Adjunct Instructor, South Georgia State College
Collaborative Pianist, Valdosta State University, Georgia
Artist Faculty, ELMS Conservatory, Jakarta
address@hidden
www.neemanpianoduo.com