Re: Swapping two notes

From: Graeme St.Clair
Subject: Re: Swapping two notes
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2017 19:16:38 -0500

That did it. I didn't need shiftAnything, and a value of 1.5 got it looking pretty close to the original.

Many thanks, Simon!

Rgds, GFStC

-----Original Message----- From: Simon Albrecht
Sent: Wednesday, November 15, 2017 6:37 PM
To: Graeme St.Clair ; address@hidden

On 15.11.2017 22:58, Graeme St.Clair wrote:
In this TTBB snippet, how do I swap the 2 near-clashing notes (bass & baritone) at note 3 in the middle bar in this image? Is there some keyword I should look for in the manuals?

You’ll probably need some combination of \shiftOff and \once\override
NoteColumn.force-hshift = #some-number.

HTH, Simon