Re: The space between "\score"s

From: Edward Neeman
Subject: Re: The space between "\score"s
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2017 08:05:37 -0500

You'll want to adjust the score-system-spacing variable in the \paper
block.
http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.18/Documentation/notation/flexible-vertical-spacing-paper-variables

Did you try setting ragged-last-bottom = ##f?

Best,
Edward

Dr. Edward Neeman
Adjunct Instructor, South Georgia State College
Collaborative Pianist, Valdosta State University, Georgia
Artist Faculty, ELMS Conservatory, Jakarta
address@hidden
www.neemanpianoduo.com