Re: Tidying Score

From: Richard Chonak
Subject: Re: Tidying Score
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2017 19:02:55 -0500

The first line is indented because of the default indent setting.  You can control this in the \layout block.  For example:

\layout  {
   indent = 1\cm
}

If you specify a zero, then omit the units and enter simply:  "indent = 0".

If you have two \score objects in a single .ly file, each one has its own \layout specification.

--RC