Re:[OT] Linux Users

From: Martin Tarenskeen
Subject: Re:[OT] Linux Users
Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2017 09:57:50 +0100 (CET)

My main platform for LilyPond is Linux. Frescobaldi is a joy to work with, but I also use Vim as editor for LP source files. I simply can type faster in Vim because I use it a lot for other stuff.

Sometimes I want to integrate musical fragments in text documents. I have tried to use LaTeX and lilypond-book for that. It works, but nowadays I prefer to use LibreOffice with OooLilypond plugin or, when I need to use Windows, the recently released MsLily plugin for Word. I donated to get the fully working version and did not regret.

--

MT