Re: [OT] Linux Users

From: Marc Hohl
Subject: Re: [OT] Linux Users
Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2017 16:46:45 +0100

Am 18.11.2017 um 17:58 schrieb Jacques Peron:
Linux, LilyPond, LuaLaTeX (and Gregorio for gregorian chant) here. To integrate LilyPond into LaTeX, I developped lyluatex <https://github.com/jperon/lyluatex>.

Which is a great tool and IMHO easier to use than lilypond-book!

Linux, LilyPond, LuaLaTeX/XeLaTeX here.

Marc

    I use Linux, Lilypond, LuaLaTeX, and Csound, editing all of it in
    emacs. This does seem like a pretty potent or at least popular
    combination.

    On Sat, Nov 18, 2017 at 8:18 AM, Sam Bivens <address@hidden
    <mailto:address@hidden>> wrote:
     > I'm also a Linux user. For notation I use LilyPond (with Frescobaldi)
     > exclusively, and for any serious writing I use LaTeX.
     >
     > Although I use the lilyglyphs package in LaTeX, I've never gotten
    around to
     > using lilypond-book; instead I just autocrop my Lily PDFs and
    insert those
     > as floats.
     >
     > A quick question for others: I've used LilyPond a couple times on
    Mac, and