Re: How to make multiple synced lassez-vibres?

From: Caagr98
Subject: Re: How to make multiple synced lassez-vibres?
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2017 14:48:09 +0100

Yeah, I realize I can change the length, but they still won't go under each
other. Lily instead places them sequentially, which just wastes a lot of space
without doing anything good.

If there is some way to make ties not require the connected note to be directly
after, I think it would be fairly easy to replicate this using some invisible
grace notes. Do you know if there is any such function?