Re: Mailing list errors

From: Ben
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2017 12:24:09 -0500

On 11/21/2017 12:12 PM, Ben wrote:

Hello!

This morning I've received a strange email which I have not seen before, and I do not know

a) what's causing it,

b) how can I avoid it while still replying to the list as normal, and

c) who the Gmail address belongs to.

Has anyone encountered this message before?

It's occurring every single time I reply to the list - on any thread - regardless of who began it.

I know it's a temporary error however I was just looking for clarification on it's origin.

Thanks!

===========

recipients. This is a temporary error. The following address(es) deferred:

  address@hidden
    Domain peterreid.org has exceeded the max emails per hour (6/5 (120%)) allowed.  Message will be reattempted later

Follow up:

Although I couldn't find out the origin of the Google account, after re-reading the message I tried to visit the domain itself and indeed I found the composer's website. :)

However, I assumed based on the @gmail address that it was a Google server issue, but now I am more confused.
Why would an individual's personal website / domain ***.org have any impact on a Google-domain email account with regards to message limit rates?

http://peterreid.org/

Thanks for helping me understand this.