Re: Mailing list errors

From: Ben
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2017 12:40:22 -0500

On 11/21/2017 12:38 PM, Karlin High wrote:
On Tue, Nov 21, 2017 at 11:12 AM, Ben <address@hidden> wrote:
  address@hidden
    Domain peterreid.org has exceeded the max emails per hour (6/5 (120%))
allowed.  Message will be reattempted later
Ben, just saw your other message wondering how Gmail is involved with
a non-Google domain. I have heard that lots of people route their
own-domain email through Google, to take advantage of Google's
highly-trained spam filtering. My skills for reading email headers and
DNS MX records aren't quite good enough to figure out it that's the
case here or not.
--
Karlin High
Missouri, USA

Ah, gotcha. That does make sense, I never thought of that...spam filtering.

:)

Thanks for the info! I appreciate it! Have a great day!