Re: Custom woodwind-diagram

From: Carl Sorensen
Subject: Re: Custom woodwind-diagram
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2017 17:10:29 +0000

From: Sven Axelsson <address@hidden>
Date: Wednesday, November 22, 2017 at 9:59 AM
To: Mike Solomon <address@hidden>
Cc: <address@hidden>
 I just want to thank Mike Solomon for his hints off-list. I managed to get
something I'm happy with by adding my instrument directly to
display-woodwind-diagrams.scm. When putting the additions in its own file
however, I did not manage to resolve all dependencies. I would have thought
that I could just use what was already defined, but maybe the woodwind diagram
support functions are not exported for outside use. Anyways, this is fine for
now.

Can you submit your revised .scm file as a patch?

Thanks,

Carl