Re: tempo percentage

From: Gianmaria Lari
Subject: Re: tempo percentage
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2017 08:15:18 +0100

On 27 November 2017 at 07:39, Gianmaria Lari <address@hidden> wrote:

On 27 November 2017 at 00:24, David Kastrup <address@hidden> wrote:
Gianmaria Lari <address@hidden> writes:

> On 8 November 2017 at 18:15, David Kastrup <address@hidden> wrote:
>
>> Gianmaria Lari <address@hidden> writes:
>>
>> > Talking about midi, is there any way to to reduce or increase the tempo
>> of
>> > some measures by a certain percentage instead of setting it to an
>> absolute
>> > value?

Another question. It would be also useful to have a function that increase the tempo by a certain quantity (instead of a certain factor).

I tried to modify the previous code in many ways using moment-add and make-moment but without success. This is an example that does not work:

(ly:moment-add (ly:context-property c 'tempoWholesPerMinute) value)

Any suggestion?
Thank you, G.