Re: polymeter line breaks

From: Adrian Croucher
Subject: Re: polymeter line breaks
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2017 13:38:10 +1300

hi,

On 28/11/17 11:45, Lukas-Fabian Moser wrote:
You must explicitly allow Lilypond to create a line break in mid-measure. This is possible by \bar "". There are ways to do this automatically, but maybe in your case it's not so bad to keep control over which places you want to permit for a line break?

Thanks. I had tried adding \bar "" statements in, but hadn't realised you need to put them in at exactly the right places- corresponding to place where other lines can also break. Should have been obvious I guess!

It's working fine now. Thanks for your help.

- Adrian