Black Mensural notation support

From: Giampaolo Orrigo
Subject: Black Mensural notation support
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2017 17:58:36 +1100

Hello Lilyponders,

While searching for lilypond support of black mensural notation, I found the following in openlilylib: blackmensural-notation/definitions.ily (attached)
The version under which it was developed is 2.12 and when I convert it convert-ly is not able to convert everything (error messages are in the file as comments).
My knowledge of the inner workings of Lilypond is too limited to perform manual conversion, so I was wondering if anybody ever took a look at it and converted or if anybody is up to the task.

Thanks!

Giampaolo Orrigo, MBA

"Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one must be silent"
(L. Wittgenstein, Tractatus Logico-Philosophicus, Proposition 7)