Re: list of stencils

From: Edward Neeman
Subject: Re: list of stencils
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2017 12:33:32 -0500

Hi Massimiliano, can you include some examples of your lilypond code?

The list of symbols in lilypond
http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.18/Documentation/notation/the-feta-font.en.html

Normally I would create a line as a graphic:
\markup { \draw-line #'(2 . 1)}

See this page
http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.18/Documentation/notation/graphic.en.html

Best
Edward

Dr. Edward Neeman
Adjunct Instructor, South Georgia State College
Collaborative Pianist, Valdosta State University, Georgia
Artist Faculty, ELMS Conservatory, Jakarta
address@hidden
www.neemanpianoduo.com