Frescobaldi

From: Tim Slattery
Subject: Frescobaldi
Date: Wed, 06 Dec 2017 15:36:42 -0500

I've been enjoying using Frescobaldi for creating Lilypond scores, it
makes many things much easier.

I've been setting vocal pieces with German lyrics, and trying to use
Tools| Special Characters to find things like a and u with Umlauts,
and the double-s character that looks like a Beta.

I find it *extremely* difficult to find anything in those tables. I
finally found upper and lower case U with dieresis, which seems to be
the same as an Umlaut. But every time I need it, it takes me forever
to find it. I can find no trace of the double-s character.

Any clues on how I can find what I'm looking for?

--
Tim Slattery
tim <at> risingdove <dot> com