Re: Frescobaldi

From: Guy Stalnaker
Subject: Re: Frescobaldi
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2017 15:16:13 -0600

Windows Vista!!! 😱

The ALT-Keypad sequence should remain viable for you. You can also create some snippets in Frescobaldi for those you use most freqently and assign a key-sequence for them, e.g., create a snippet for an ellipse … using Alt-0133 and assign, say, Ctrl-Alt-. as its key sequence. Frankly I'd think a cheat sheet with the Alt-keypad combo for your most used German characters is easier than creating an maintaining snippets.

Here's a big list of them with the upper and lower case letters:

à    Alt+0224
á    Alt+0225
â    Alt+0226
ä    Alt+0228
å    Alt+0229
À    Alt+0192
Á    Alt+0193
    Alt+0194
à   Alt+0195
æ    Alt+0230
Æ    Alt+0198
ç    Alt+0231
Ç    Alt+0199
ê    Alt+0234
é    Alt+0233
ë    Alt+0235
è    Alt+0232
Ê    Alt+0202
Ë    Alt+0203
É    Alt+0201
È    Alt+0200
ï    Alt+0239
í    Alt+0237
î    Alt+0238
ì    Alt+0236
Í    Alt+0205
Ì    Alt+0204
Î    Alt+0206
Ï    Alt+0207
ñ    Alt+0241
Ñ    Alt+0209
œ    Alt+0156
Π   Alt+0140
ô    Alt+0244
ö    Alt+0246
ò    Alt+0242
õ    Alt+0245
ó    Alt+0243
ø    Alt+0248
Ó    Alt+0211
Ô    Alt+0212
Õ    Alt+0213
Ø    Alt+0216
Ö    Alt+0214
Ò    Alt+0210
š    Alt+0154
Š    Alt+0138
ú    Alt+0250
ü    Alt+0252
û    Alt+0251
ù    Alt+0249
Ù    Alt+0217
Ú    Alt+0218
Ü    Alt+0220
Û    Alt+0219
ÿ    Alt+0255
Ÿ    Alt+0159
ý    Alt+0253
Ý    Alt+0221
ž    Alt+0158
Ž    Alt+0142
ª    Alt+0170
Þ    Alt+0222
þ    Alt+0254
ƒ    Alt+0131
ß    Alt+0223
µ    Alt+0181
ð    Alt+0240
Ð    Alt+0208

Guy Stalnaker
address@hidden

On Wed, Dec 6, 2017 at 3:08 PM, <address@hidden> wrote:
On 6 Dec 2017 at 14:49, Guy Stalnaker wrote:

> Tim,
>
> From Frescobaldi menu: Tools | Special Characters -- my install has all three of the characters
> you mention (highlighted in the screen shot). This is the default view shown me when I select this
> Tool.

I'm using Windows Vista (yeah, I know) and what I see for Latin-1 Supplement is quite
different from what you show. The desired characters are NOT there. I guess I'll have to use
the Windows character map.

--
Tim Slattery