Re: Frescobaldi

From: tim
Subject: Re: Frescobaldi
Date: Wed, 06 Dec 2017 16:27:13 -0500

On 6 Dec 2017 at 14:49, Guy Stalnaker wrote:

> Tim,
>
> From Frescobaldi menu: Tools | Special Characters -- my install has all three
> of the characters
> you mention (highlighted in the screen shot). This is the default view shown
> me when I select this
> Tool.

I take it back, somewhat. The characters are there, but they are rather small
and difficult to
read. I didn't find the esszet (it says "LATIN SHARP S" by counting down the
table rows til I
got to where it was on your screenshot. It's difficult to tell which
diacritical is on the other
characters other than by pointing at them and reading the description (LATIN
SMALL
LETTER U WITH DIAERESIS).

So now I know where they are anyway. Thanks for the help.

--
Tim Slattery