Python dependencies: plea for help

From: Simon Albrecht
Subject: Python dependencies: plea for help
Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2017 23:06:36 +0100

Hello everybody,

following the post by Vincenzo I take the liberty of turning to this group for advice, even if it’s OT. It’s such a hassle working with LilyPond without Frescobaldi, and I couldn’t solve the problem described in <https://github.com/wbsoft/python-poppler-qt5/issues/14>.

So I beg your pardon and beg for advice on how to proceed, even if it’s just about how to completely purge all of python3.x and frescobaldi and the packages inbetween and reinstalling so that everything works…

Best, Simon