Re: Frescobaldi 3,.0 CRAHES

From: Blöchl Bernhard
Subject: Re: Frescobaldi 3,.0 CRAHES
Date: Sat, 09 Dec 2017 11:06:22 +0100

What does "installed blindly" mean?

ubuntu studio? The actual version is 17.10, eventaully based in ubuntu 17.10. I used that as well and tried hard to get frescobaldi 3.0.0 installed, but never succeeded. That is true for other ubuntu blends based on versions older than 18.2.

May be it will do with actual (and correct) libraries in the correct python3 versions.

Regards