Re: Frescobaldi 3,.0 CRAHES

From: Ralph Palmer
Subject: Re: Frescobaldi 3,.0 CRAHES
Date: Sat, 9 Dec 2017 08:59:38 -0500

On Fri, Dec 8, 2017 at 4:59 PM, Simon Albrecht <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi Vincenzo,

I haven’t been able to get any version of Frescobaldi working under Ubuntu 16.04, sadly. I made several attempts at fixing it, and there’s some information here: <https://github.com/wbsoft/python-poppler-qt5/issues/14>

Unfortunately, the dependencies seem to be terribly difficult to get right, at least under certain circumstances.

Best, Simon

For what it's worth, I'm currently running Frescobaldi 2.18.1 under Ubuntu 16.04 LTS with no apparent problems. Perhaps an uninstall and reinstall would help.

Ralph

--
Ralph Palmer
Brattleboro, VT