Re: Frescobaldi 3.0 CRASHES

From: Andrew Bernard
Subject: Re: Frescobaldi 3.0 CRASHES
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2017 12:48:22 +1100

Hi Simon,

Well, 16.04 is a long term support (LTS) release which companies seem to like.

But there is nothing wrong therefore with 17.10. I find it to be really stable and trouble free, and superior in may ways - else why would they release it?.

Still cant get Frescobaldi 3 running on it, but I have made that into a new thread.

Andrew