Re: cross-staff stems in a piano part

From: Andrew Bernard
Subject: Re: cross-staff stems in a piano part
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2017 20:25:18 +1100

Hi Chris,

The best way is to download the release from the lilypond website - distro versions are always old.

Andrew

On 10 December 2017 at 13:58, Chris Jones <address@hidden> wrote:

If an upgrade is at all necessary within the limited scope of this
particular project, I will check out more current environments that
I have handy (archlinux, ubuntu) so I can look at once in a while in
case I'm wondering which way things are headed.

I'll remember to take a quick peek some time tomorrow... see what they
have to offer.