Re: Conditional paper block

From: Edward Neeman
Subject: Re: Conditional paper block
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2017 14:24:57 -0500

In Frescobaldi you can choose the Engrave (custom) option which lets
you add to the command line, and remembers the last used setting.

But I think your solution is better.

Best,
Edward

Dr. Edward Neeman
Adjunct Instructor, South Georgia State College
Collaborative Pianist, Valdosta State University, Georgia
Artist Faculty, ELMS Conservatory, Jakarta
address@hidden
www.neemanpianoduo.com