Re: Conditional paper block

From: Br. Samuel Springuel
Subject: Re: Conditional paper block
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2017 17:16:17 -0500

In Frescobaldi you can choose the Engrave (custom) option which lets
you add to the command line, and remembers the last used setting.

I'd never noticed that option. However, after trying it I don't like that it pulls up the dialog each time. This slows me down because it requires me to interact with the dialog before the type setting begins. I'd find it more useful if there was a way to bypass the dialog and just use the last used settings.
--
Br. Samuel, OSB

PAX ☧ ΧΡΙΣΤΟΣ