Re: Custom note heads

From: Helge Kruse
Subject: Re: Custom note heads
Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2017 17:48:32 +0100

Am 17.12.2017 um 11:06 schrieb Thomas Morley:
> Some time ago Torsten (original author of the lily-jazz-font) created
> "circus"-note-heads.
> https://archiv.lilypondforum.de/index.php/topic,1432.msg7908.html#msg7908

That is exactly the approach that is currently used for that boy who's
learning to play keyboard. I think I can use the font and the approach
shown in the German Lilypond forum.

> Looks pretty much like what you want.
What I wish is that the boy will get scores looking like standard ASAP.
But currently he wants a Christmas song and can't read standard notes yet.

Thanks to both of you. Andrew's hint to the LSR was great and I will
experiment to learn a bit more about postscript and scheme.

Best regards
Helge