Re: "\includepdf" in LilyPond

From: karl
Subject: Re: "\includepdf" in LilyPond
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2017 16:58:57 +0100 (CET)

Urs:
> would it be possible (or did anyone already do something like this) to
> include whole PDF pages between bookparts?
> Any ideas?

pdf can be converted to eps and eps files can be included in lilypond
with \epsfile, see
 http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.18/Documentation/notation/graphic

There might be problems if the pdf contains more than one page,
the /BeginEPSF in lilypond/ps/music-drawing-routines.ps redefines
showpage to { } (i.e. the null proc.).

Don't know it that would be a workable solution though.

> Or should I simply step back and do it from the LaTeX side of things?

Yes.

Regards,
/Karl Hammar

Aspö Data