Re: "\includepdf" in LilyPond

From: Jan-Peter Voigt
Subject: Re: "\includepdf" in LilyPond
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2017 17:13:05 +0100

Hi Urs,

I include xelatex texts by converting each page of the resulting PDF into an EPS-file. Those EPS-files are then included in a markup-list to allow page-breaking. The XeTeX-source is created with zero-margins dimensions fitting into the available space. But if you want to include pages it should be possible inside a bookpart with zero-margins.

The question is if the LaTeX way is easier in the end.

I use this for including preface texts of up to three pages and a book full of LilyPond scores.

Jan-Peter