mkvideo, sync to recorded audio

From: Christian Alpen
Subject: mkvideo, sync to recorded audio
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2017 13:47:19 +0100

Hi,

once again I have a question concerning generating video with mkvideo-lily-diff:

I want to synchronize the video to a manually recorded audio track with rubato and tempo variations. Somewhere I read about how to generate an extra file containing these tempo informations (using extra software to create scores from contemporary and not yet notated music) and how to use it to extract these information for
mkvideo generating the video.

The problem is: After googling a lot around I cannot find this guide again.
So I'm looking for help on how this is done or, if anyone knows or remembers, a link to this guide.

Can anyone help me with this?

Thanks a lot,

Christian