Re: SlurUp & Down

From: Ben
Subject: Re: SlurUp & Down
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2017 18:35:02 -0500

On 12/19/2017 6:25 PM, Vivyan wrote:
How do I cancel double slurs once they're there.. I' can't just use slurup?
Gymnopedie_no.ly
<http://lilypond.1069038.n5.nabble.com/file/t5486/Gymnopedie_no.ly>

Hi again,

If you're going to attach an ly file that is fine, however can I ask: in addition to just attaching a full score with a brief question, could you please at least

* either isolate a section of your input file and place it in the body of your message with the question;
* or tell us to look at line numbers xx-yy along with your question?

It's frustratingly time consuming to have to compile, then compile again, each time, with each post...the entire input file...and then try and scroll through the file, eyeball the appropriate location in the entire score file where the question may apply to, then begin to answer your question...thank you kindly.

As for double slurs, it's pretty straight-forward.

http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.19/Documentation/notation/expressive-marks-as-curves#slurs

\relative c' {
  \set doubleSlurs = ##t
}