Re: Hammer-on and pull-off

From: bb
Subject: Re: Hammer-on and pull-off
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2017 17:57:12 +0100

5 string Banjo music quite often is notated and published as tab exclusively. Slides (glissandos), hammer ons and pull offs are the rule rather than exception in the folky Banjo stile.

In classical guitar as a rule the skilled player has to transform the slur to a hammer or pull or a glissando.

Regards