Re: Hammer-on and pull-off

From: Jacques Menu Muzhic
Subject: Re: Hammer-on and pull-off
Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2017 08:52:13 +0100

Hello Joram,

Thanks for this example.

Going along you lines, the H and P can be centered between the two notes, see
below.

JM

—

\version "2.19.80"

music = \relative {
  a2 c (^"  P" b )( ^"  H" c ) \glissando d1
}
<<
  \new Staff \with { \omit TextScript } \music
  \new TabStaff \with { \tabFullNotation } \music

music = \relative {
  a2
  <<
    { c2 ( }