Re: Lining up the word "subito"

From: Ivan Kuznetsov
Subject: Re: Lining up the word "subito"
Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2017 13:53:08 -0600

On Sat, Dec 23, 2017 at 3:10 AM, Andrew Bernard <address@hidden> wrote:

>> Can't you just use the \column command of \markup to have two
lines? Refer to the Notation Reference (NR). <<

And that is exactly what I wanted to do.  I do read the documentation
but sometimes, things do not leap out at me.

>> Also, with respect, when asking for help on the list people
usually provide an MWE, a minimum working example. ... <<

Your statements here perplexed me as I did provide a working
example, though finally, I suspect that you found my
example two long, was that it?  Well, I wanted to give context,
and it was not too long to copy, paste, and run.

Thank you for your response.