Re: OLL-core and Win10 [was Re: edition-editor usage]

From: Urs Liska
Subject: Re: OLL-core and Win10 [was Re: edition-editor usage]
Date: Tue, 26 Dec 2017 13:14:19 +0100

Hi Trevor,

Could you please post the *full* log and the input file?
Then I can look into it. I recall having seen this error beforebut not what it was about.

Urs

Am 26. Dezember 2017 13:08:49 MEZ schrieb Jan-Peter Voigt <address@hidden>:
Hi Trevor,

I am working on Linux and have no Windows 10 running. I will try on Win7
later. IIRC there was a problem with oll-core on Windows 10, but maybe
someone else can tell?
The error message indicates a problem before EE is loaded.
If oll-core is loaded successfully EE *should* work.

Jan-Peter