Re: edition-editor usage

From: Mason Hock
Subject: Re: edition-editor usage
Date: Tue, 26 Dec 2017 21:56:04 +0000

Thanks for clarifying, Jan-Peter. I think the point I was most confused
on was the x.y.z notation, but you response helped a lot. I now have
edition engraver working with

\addEdition violinI-letter
\editionMod violinI-letter 9 0/8 score.violinI.Voice \once \shapeII
#'(()()(p 110 .6)()) Slur

\consistToContexts #edition-engraver Score.ChoirStaff.Staff.Voice

and

'\editionID violinI' inside of the \with for violin I

and

\context {
  \Score
  \editionID score
}

inside \layout

however, once I added

\context {
  \Score
  \editionID score
}

I lost my page and line breaks defined with
page-layout.conditional-breaks. This happens whether or not the break
set and edition have different names. Are these two libraries
compatible? If so, what is the proper way to use them together.

Thanks for your help, and thanks for developing this tool. Once I get
comfortable using it I'd be happy to help out with the documentation.

Mason

Jan-Peter Voigt: