Re: getting paid for an include (I offer)

From: karl
Subject: Re: getting paid for an include (I offer)
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2017 13:35:41 +0100 (CET)

Werner:
> ???  Are you really trying to reactivate Neue Deutsche Orgeltabulatur,
> three hundred years after it was abandonded?

There can be multiple reasons why one would do that:

. the somewhat academic point in being able to do that

. when transcribing things I've found that that is easier if I first
can get something that looks similar with the piece I'm transcribing,
and then convert it into something a performer would like

. the notation suited the performers at that time (1550-1700), so
there might be some value in beeing able to understand why they used it
and beeing able to use it oneself, and for that end, beeing able to
make a cleaner version of a source tabulature

Regards,
/Karl Hammar

Aspö Data
Lilla Aspö 148