Re: include puzzlement

From: Shane Brandes
Subject: Re: include puzzlement
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2017 11:05:58 -0500

O.k. after reducing things here is the problem that causes the snafu.
The independent files to be included all happen to have the same
structure where the score is defined and the voices called to a
variable. as in the following.

altoVoice = \relative c' {

\score {
  \new Staff \with {
    instrumentName = "Treble"
  } { \altoVoice }

so the result is as far as I can tell that after the first file which
we can call alto1.ly is included the second one, identical in
structure, lets call alto2.ly has called for the same input here when
the program looks around for the variable altoVoice it decides there
is an unrecognized string. Is there anyway around this bar renaming
all these variables into unique indentifiers? That would be possible
but definitely a time consuming drag.