Re: getting paid for an include (I offer)

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: getting paid for an include (I offer)
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2017 18:44:32 +0100 (CET)

>> ???  Are you really trying to reactivate Neue Deutsche
>> Orgeltabulatur, three hundred years after it was abandonded?
>
> There can be multiple reasons why one would do that: [...]

All of these are valid points.  However, it seems to me that he wants
to actually *add* features to this tablature, which I consider three
hundred years too late.  Similar to figured bass, Neue Deutsche
Orgeltabulatur can't handle more elaborated music, so there were
really good reasons to change to normal, modern notation.

    Werner