Introducing Hacklily, another online LilyPond editor

From: Joshua Netterfield
Subject: Introducing Hacklily, another online LilyPond editor
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2018 00:19:04 -0500

Hi all,

I've been working on an online LilyPond editor in my spare time, and would appreciate your feedback. You can use it as a scratchpad, or sign in with a GitHub account to save sheet music directly there.

Try it at https://www.hacklily.org

It's inspired by great projects like LilyBin and Overleaf.

I'm sharing this fairly early on, and would prefer if you didn't share this broadly yet so I can scale it. I also recommend you avoid relying on it for anything too serious. You can give me feedback by replying to me, or on GitHub (https://github.com/hacklily/hacklily).

I hope you find it useful and am looking forward to your feedback.

Best,
Joshua Netterfield