Re: Line break ruin's tie

From: Ivan Kuznetsov
Subject: Re: Line break ruin's tie
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2018 22:46:21 -0600

Andrew Bernard <address@hidden> wrote:

> Why don't you just create the three voices and notate inside
> each one continuously?

Because this music constantly goes back and
forth between homophonic chords and contrapuntal voices.
This is one of the few places in the 150_ measures
that the music goes to three voices though.

> keeping it simple like this makes work a whole lot
> easier I find.

In the context of the entire composition, this snippet
is not overly complex.

And we still do not have an answer to my issue.