RE: Transposition

From: mogens
Subject: RE: Transposition
Date: Sat, 6 Jan 2018 13:32:23 -0800

I think you want \transpose

http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.18/Documentation/notation/changing-multiple-pitches#transpose

Regards,

Mogens

From: Tom van der Hoeven
Sent: Saturday, January 6, 2018 13:16
To: address@hidden
Subject: Transposition

I have a piece of music written in different transpositions.

I want to transform it to a piece in one transposition.

I have found \transposition to indicate the transposition of the

subsequent notes.

trap = \relative c'{ a \transposition f'  c e g f bes \transposition

bes' c e}

It is used for Midi and quotations, where the music is based on the

concert pitch

I could not find a general command to bring a piece to the common

concert pitch.

Something like AAA = \ctransform{trap} where AAA can be used in a \score

It seems the functionality is there, so I must have overlooked something.