Re: New information (success report) for Frescobaldi 3 and the Ubuntu 16

From: Andrew Bernard
Subject: Re: New information (success report) for Frescobaldi 3 and the Ubuntu 16.04 repositories
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2018 12:34:44 +1100

Hi Urs and All,

A totally successful install on a new Ubuntu 17.10 pristine image. All works fine as per the source installations now updated.

A large vote of thanks to all who untangled this ball of wool. Despite a lifetime of software development experience, I kept going round in circles and never got it working. A big achievement and well done to you all.

Andrew