Re: New information (success report) for Frescobaldi 3 and the Ubuntu 16

From: Blöchl Bernhard
Subject: Re: New information (success report) for Frescobaldi 3 and the Ubuntu 16.04 repositories
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2018 09:52:23 +0100

Am 11.01.2018 07:40, schrieb Urs Liska:
Am 11.01.2018 um 05:38 schrieb Vaughan McAlley:

On 8 Jan 2018 12:35 p.m., "Andrew Bernard"
<address@hidden> wrote:

Hi Urs and All,

A totally successful install on a new Ubuntu 17.10 pristine image.
All works fine as per the source installations now updated.

A large vote of thanks to all who untangled this ball of wool.
Despite a lifetime of software development experience, I kept going
round in circles and never got it working. A big achievement and
well done to you all.

Andrew