Re: Left-handed fretboard?

From: francisperea
Subject: Re: Left-handed fretboard?
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2018 23:03:53 -0700 (MST)

Hi Carl and Thomas,

First of all I’d like to thank you both both for your fast reply. After two
years using Lilypond I’m both impressed by the capabilities of the tool as
much as by the great community support.

Carl, regarding your assumption, YES, you are totally right, that’s exactly
what I’m looking for, a mirrored version of the fretboard, just as it is in
left-handed intruents, be they guitar, ukulele or bass.

If you could fix it I’d be willing to test it for sure.

Carl Sorensen-3 wrote
> I assume (without experience) that a left-handed fretboard is just
> mirrored about the centerline parallel to the strings?  If so, this should
> be a very simple fix to the scheme file that I'd be willing to make, and I
> could even send you a copy of the file that you could use without needing
> a new lilypond version.
>
> Let me know if my assumption is right

Thanks once again for your great support.

Francis