Re: Left-handed fretboard?

From: francisperea
Subject: Re: Left-handed fretboard?
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2018 23:08:39 -0700 (MST)

<quote author=&quot;Carl Sorensen-3&quot;
Interestingly enough, if I understand it right, string 1 is topmost for both
left-handed and right-handed guitars.  So it seems to me that
stringOneTopmost is probably not the right property to use.
&lt;/quote>

In fact string 1 is in all cases the bottommost string, the thinnest one.
The topmost is the thickness one and is referenced as string 6 or string 4
depending on the instrument.