Re: Sessions with Frescobaldi 3.0

From: Torsten Hämmerle
Subject: Re: Sessions with Frescobaldi 3.0
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2018 02:01:18 -0700 (MST)

Hi Joei,

I habe just played around with the Sessions feature (Windows 10 64bit,
Frescobaldi 3.0.0).
No problems there at first glance.

*That's what I did:*
(1) Set the "Start with last used session" in Edit > Preferences
(2) Create a session containing two lilypond files (I don't use sessions at
the moment)
(3) Quit Frescobaldi
(4) Open Frescobaldi again - and voilà - all documents of the last sessions
have been automatically opened and even syntax highlighting works as
expected.

This only works if there is an active session set in the Session menu.
When "No Session" has been selected, no session will be opened during the
Frescobaldi start up process, of course.

Cheerio,
Torsten