Re: Turkish Rythm template

From: Karlin High
Subject: Re: Turkish Rythm template
Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2018 11:43:31 -0600

On 1/20/2018 10:39 AM, Dr. Emre PINARBASI wrote:
Overall it's been great. Thank you.But there are things I want to ask.

1) Can we write under the notes and on the writings centered on the notes?
2) Can we move the positions of the marks which + and /, below and above the notes slightly further down and up? 3) How can we put the slash mark instead of the exclamation mark in the second part?

Could you have the the example image edited, to add comments and annotation showing what you have in mind? Posting such a thing will probably get you better help.
--
Karlin High
Missouri, USA