Transcriber title

From: Álvaro Cáceres Muñoz
Subject: Transcriber title
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2018 01:17:27 +0100

Hi everyone,

I am transcribing Jacob Collier's arrangement of I've Told Every Little Star. Normally I make my own arrangements of songs, so I write in the "composer" and "arranger" titles. However, here I would need to name the original composer (Jerome Kern), the arranger (Jacob Collier) and the transcriber (me). I have looked at the Lilypond manual, but I can't find a specific title for the transcriber.

Is it possible to create a specific field for the transcriber?

Thank you in advance,
Alvaro Caceres