Re: GhostScript Fail (regression 2.19.17 to 2.19.18)

From: Urs Liska
Subject: Re: GhostScript Fail (regression 2.19.17 to 2.19.18)
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2018 11:26:32 +0100

Am 23.01.2018 um 11:23 schrieb N. Andrew Walsh:
Well, since we're all here, I might as well join in as well.

I was getting the same ghostscript error, and I fixed it by doing the following:

Editing the /usr/share/ghostscript/9.20/Resource/Init/Fontmap file to comment out the line about local fontmaps results in successful compilation and display.

change the ghostscript directory for the version you have installed. I have to do this every time I update ghostscript, or I get error 256 on pdf generation.

How is your LilyPond installed? From the distribution repository or from the downloads on lilypond.org?

Hope this helps,