Re: Any interest in participating in GSoC for SugarLabs project that uti

From: Devin Ulibarri
Subject: Re: Any interest in participating in GSoC for SugarLabs project that utilizes lilypond?
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2018 16:37:00 +0000

Urs Liska:
> On the other hand what you are looking for is not a *developer*, but a
> *power user*.

Yes, we are totally looking for a knowledgeable and experienced power
user, not a developer.

> I have one caveat, though: you might want to double-check if that
> project is actually an acceptable GSoC project.
> So you might at least reword your project suggestion and make the
> documentation aspect more of a by-product.

I will revise it based on your advice--especially since the
documentation really is a by-product for this project (but a really
important one, since solving these design issues can get complicated if
one does not stay organized.

Thanks you, Urs, for the thoughtful reply!

Devin