Re: Character for plural Latin, "ae"

From: Werner Arnhold
Subject: Re: Character for plural Latin, "ae"
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2018 10:19:33 +0100

On Linux there is in many environments as e.g. bash command line or vi a
way to enter Unicode characters by hex number. You press
<Ctrl>-<Shift>-u, then see a litte underlined "u", then enter hex
number, followed by a blank. Then the character is displayed. So:

<Ctrl>-<Shift>-ue6_  is æ
<Ctrl>-<Shift>-ub0_  is °
<Ctrl>-<Shift>-ua7_  is §

where "_" means a blank.